Exhibition

참가업체 상세정보

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 조회 57회 작성일 20-02-19 13:43
브루어리 Hoppin' Frog Brewery (Booth Num: )
Hoppin' Frog is an artisanal brewery in Akron, Ohio making very flavorful beers in the most flavorful styles. Established in 2006 and brewing with an uncompromising focus on detail from the ingredient selection to the brewing process, the brewery has become known for quality around the world. Hoppin' Frog is the concept of owner and established brewmaster Fred Karm, a brewer since 1994 who has designed and produced 23 award winning beers at the Great American Beer Festival and World Beer Cup - the two most prestigious contests in the world.
Product List
  • D.O.R.I.S. THE DESTROYER DOUBLE OATMEAL IMPERIAL STOUT
    Aged in Bourbon whiskey barrels to add a wonderful complexity to our massive American Double Imperial Stout. This barrel aging imparts a memorable buttery, vanilla-like, and savory whiskey character, making this one of our most complex beers we've ever brewed. Another testament to our hard work and dedication in bringing our customers the very best.
  • B.O.R.I.S. THE CRUSHER OATMEAL IMPERIAL STOUT
    This Bodacious Oatmeal Russian Imperial Stout will crush you like no other! This is the grand-daddy of all stout styles, with an intensely deep roasted and full bodied flavor. A robust hop character adds a refreshing balance.
  • T.O.R.I.S. THE TYRANT TRIPLE OATMEAL IMPERIAL STOUT
    Freedom from alcohol limitations in Ohio has finally been granted in 2016, allowing us to brew T.O.R.I.S.!! This super-tasty triple oatmeal Russian imperial stout is rich, dark, and flavorful - the way we like it - this beer is intense! It has been a long-awaited by our brewery as well as our fans. There comes a day when you break out of your shell, and stretch your wings. Now is the time - time for T.O.R.I.S.!!