Exhibition

참가업체 상세정보

페이지 정보

작성자 관리자 조회 967회 작성일 19-02-18 09:59
2019 브루어리 Karl Strauss Brewing Compay (Booth Num: )
“My life’s work has been brewing and if I had to do it over again, I would pursue the same path, which is to say I have no regrets.”
Category :브루어리
-
Product List
  • Isomerizer IPA
    Isomerization. Is it magic? Sorcery? The work of a mad scientist?? Kinda! It’s the chemical process in which alpha acids present in hop oils are converted into iso-alpha acids during a rolling boil. Isomerizer IPA has aromas of passion fruit, citrus zest, and grapefruit backed by subtle flavors of cracked wheat. Finishing dry and hoppy, this single hop American IPA proves you don’t need to be a super hero or a Brewmaster (wait, aren’t those one and the same?) to appreciate the isomerization of hops.
  • Follow The Sun
    Oh look, it’s a brewery from San Diego talking about sunshine. How original. But for us, the perfect sunny day is so much more than our city’s cliché. Follow the Sun is bright, crisp, and refreshing, with Noble hop bitterness and a clean finish. This Pilsner is a toast to our community, a celebration of the spirit of San Diego, and an invitation for you to enjoy a sessionable beer that can hang out for as long as you can. It’s time to get outside. The sun is calling… follow it.
  • Windansea Wheat
    The shack at Windansea beach is an iconic part of the San Diego landscape, almost as much as the fiercely guarded waves that break upon its shores. Every so often a winter storm washes the shack away, but like clockwork, a salty-haired local hero resurrects it. It’s tradition, and Windansea Wheat is a beer created with this tradition in mind. Brewed true to the Bavarian style, this beer is served hazy and unfiltered. A closely guarded strain of Hefeweizen yeast creates that unmistakable aroma of banana, clove, and a hint of vanilla. At Windansea beach, you may not find many friendly faces out in the water if you haven’t paid your dues. But this Windansea Wheat’s got your name on it.